July 26th, 2012 by Jane Hendrickson
Having been a lifelong residents of the Twin Cities & having a service background in teaching, technology & owning several bridalwear shops; Real Estate has been a natural fit. For the past 15 years we have really enjoyed assisting friends & family as they sell & buy this most important life purchase, be it for a home or an investment. Our main aim in Real Estate is to give superior service & walk away with new friends.
Having experienced the “new normal” in real estate; it is times like these that one has to think CHANGE moving into the 21st century & staying lean & continuing in this business.
Therefore, the Hendrickson Team decided to move ahead with a plan that has been some time coming.
We have decided, after many good years with a local franchise company to open our own;
2012 has been the time to move on with great pride to open our very own “Boutique” real estate company which we named HENDRICKSON HOMES
This is what we offer our clients:
• Same great personal communication & service
• New & better signage w/solar lighting
• Improved & user friendly website linked directly to MLS & other social sites
• More innovative listing flyer features, supplements, professional photography & videos
• Less corporate overhead expenses for more marketing perks
• Better use of name recognition to draw attention to our listings
• More creative programs designed to draw buyers to your home